Dr. Stephen King
- Board Certified by the American Board of Pediatrics
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- Medical Association of Georgia
- Medical Association of Atlanta
- Internship: University Hospital of Cleveland
- Residency: Yale University Hospital
Medical school: State University New York, Downstate Medical Center
- MBA, Kennesaw State University
- Former chairman of the Pediatric Departments at Scottish Rite Children's Hospital and Northside Hospital
- Chairman of Scottish Rite Pediatric Partners
- Chairman Contracting Committee of Kids Health First IPA and Children's Hospital of Atlanta IPA
- Joined PAMPA in 1974
- Behavioral Pediatrics
- Personal: Married with 2 daughters and three terrific grandchildren.
- and is an enthusiastic fan of many sports
Stephen King , MD, FAAP, MBA
© 2011 Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine.
PAMPA is a pediatric medical practice in north Atlanta, Georgia consisting of twelve pediatricians, five nurses,
and four locations in Roswell,
Woodstock pediatric practice and pediatricians |
Alpharetta Pediatrician |
North Atlanta Pediatricians |
Alpharetta Pediatricians |
Roswell Pediatricians |
Northside Pediatricians |
Pediatric Website Designed and Maintained by Medical Management Associates
The content on our web site (and the links to external sites) are provided for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to replace the advice of a professional healthcare physician, and should not be taken as medical advice. Additionally, this content should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease. The content is in no way meant to be a substitute for professional medical care.
If you have any questions about any of the content on our web site (or another), please contact our practice to discuss.